Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Is he shy or is he just not into me?

So I have a crush in this guy who I have a friend in common with, but I have a hard time "reading him". All three of us play league of legends, and at the times we play together, we skype. He's always talkative and friendly towards me then, and whenever I message only him he is as well. What makes me wonder though is that he never messages me unless I do it first, and he rarely says hi in school, but when he does, he smiles. Now I, myself, is very shy when in the beginning, but talkative later when it comes to new people, and I tend to overthink problems in my life, so if someone has an objective honest opinion about this, I'd be very happy

It's already obvious that he's kind of shy. As to whether he likes you or not, I think you're going to have to make it more obvious that you like him to get a reaction from him. I know that you're probably shy too but guessing from what you've said about him you might have to make the first step.

i guess it could be both

so what you have to do is start ignoring him for a while if he is shy and if he likes you

he ill come up to you.

and if he doesn't like you he ill treat u as friend as usual

try out ...

I think he is shy....