Is she just using me?

Ok so a month ago me and this girl began talking. Right away she began calling me "love, baby, and ect." she is always the first one text me in the mornings and we speak throughout the day. She recently broke up with her extremely jealous boyfriend and sometimes she mentions him and mentions how lonely she feels at night and ect. At the same time she acts super interested in me. I am very confused. Is she just using me as a rebound or does she really like me?

Favorite Answer

sounds to me like both,rebound and she thinks she really likes you. which means she probably doesn't think shes doing anything wrong. it could go one of two ways: she could really like you and dating her could be worth it, or she could start dating you and realize she doesnt actually like you she just needed a rebound because she still has feelings for this other guy

As u mentioned his BF was extremely jealous, it means she was irritated because of him & now she has found some nice at least better then his ex in you. So it's not like she is using u but yes if she will find someone better then u then definitely she is going to dump you for sure... TC.

After all we boys get stuck always in 2 inches... That's not our fault we elongate 8 to 9 inches always for those 2 inches... Well that's the best manly hood again.

Most likely a rebound ... cause o loneliness but you never know....

how about you give it more time talk for a lot more and hang as friends more first

hi,

she just like talking thats it.

and she is alone.

you cant say she is using you an all

she doesnt like you she only likes to talk with you