If it seems to everyone that ur married ex-bf was flirting with you...?

How should I ask what on was was on his mind? I was thinking "So how is the marriage going?"

My friends think he is flirting with me because he walked down a hallway with his hand on my lower back. Then he asked me to come back to see him soon. Earlier he had asked if I was dating anyone and demanded to know why I was still single. I want to ask him what he was thinking in a sensitive way so as to not embarrass either one of us. Oh he did add that I mattered to him more than anyone else we went to school with. That was interesting since he was the most popular guy at school. How do I find out what I want to know?

• i + i
    Favorite Answer

The real question is what will you

do once you know if he was? He

is married -- do not put yourself

in a position that plays any role

in jeopardizing that... I can pretty

much guarantee it will turn out badly.

What should concern you is that despite you "mattering to him more than anyone else we went to school with", you dont appear to have been on his mind when he was considering getting married.

You'll be the loser in this scenario.