Do people not realize that being anti-gay only increase the gay people's determination and unity even more?

The best way to create a rebellion amongst a group of people is to kill its members and discriminate against them .

Human nature is rebellious to the tyrant .

People still hate us for being gay ! We've been killed , plundered , raped , assualted , jailed and everything but have gays given up ? no ! we haven't !

Infact , we stood up and started gay movements after hitler killed us in nazi germany !

The more you hate me with your bigoted views , the more I am likely to do what u hate me for !

• ?
    Favorite Answer

You talking about homophobic people and they are homophobic because they lack education. So they aren't smart enough to think about the affects of their actions. But just let them do it. Wecan use their hate to break them down.

They are ignorant assholes that aren't intelligent enough to see that their rude, homophobic, and ignorant comments just make us stronger. They don't think. I'm not even sure they are human :) I don't understand how people can be so heartless and mean just because we love the same/both gender!

• reme_1

And hopefully you young people will keep up the fight.

We have come a long way since the Stonewall Riot. And we still have a ways to go.

HUGS to you all from a senior lesbian

That's why I think it would have been interesting to see what would have happened if Romney had been elected and gone after things like reinstating don't ask don't tell (but I'm sure he wouldn't have dared anyway.)

I don't think homophobes are intelligent enough to see the cause of their actions.

Homophobes don't think anything.

They are brain dead.

Killing is wrong, hate is wrong, rape is wrong, injustice is wrong and homosexuality is wrong.