Anonymous

Is there any hope for us getting back together?

My girlfriend and I have been together for 10 months, we are a long distance couple but we have had the most perfect relationship. About 2 days ago she texted me telling me how she wants us to slow down a bit (we were planning on moving in together) but that I shouldn't think she is breaking up, and that she really wants to be with me. I overreacted (i'm not afraid of commitment) and she snapped, during the argument she repeatedly told me it was over and that she doesn't want to be with me anymore, etc. But she has broken up with me before and said things she didn't mean. I spoke with her today and she said that I need to accept that we are over.

Is there any chance we might get back together, or should I let go?

Hi there well its a matter of choice and luck you can either choose one try your luck and make her aware about your true feeling for her also make her release about every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you can never get back. If things not work just move on abd Thank God for what you have, TRUST GOD for what you need.

Source(s): R & D