Would a cockroach die from a vacuum cleaner that uses a bag?

I am really scared of these little guys and once I saw one crawling up my leg, I panicked. I violently shook my leg until it came off and I smacked it a few times with a tissue box. It was those smaller brown ones not the flying ones or something like that. It wasn't moving after I kept smacking it, but I didn't want to take chances, so I left the tissue box on top of the cockroach. I immediately plugged in my vacuum cleaner and sucked it up before I could see if it was moving. So I'm not sure if it died when I kept smacking it... My vacuum is a pretty old Panasonic one that uses a bag... Do you think it's dead....... I honestly have no idea. My family members are sleeping and I have no idea how to empty the bag either. To be honest, I'd rather not even touch the vacuum cleaner right now.

• Anil
    Favorite Answer

Cockroaches are tough. They can eat almost anything and survive headless for up to 10 days. So, unless you killed it with that tissue box, it is probably alive in there eating whatever it sees. Oh and if you have one of those, there is a chance there is more. They can breed incredibly quickly.

cockroaches proceed to exist a short life cycle, approximately 6 weeks, meaning that it could take in to a month for fumigation to initiate exhibiting effects. in this time, you will desire to be vigilant of no longer leaving any crumbs or leftovers that roaches can consume. additionally get rid of previous books and magazines the place roaches can nest. Use a relatives individuals pesticide, consisting of ortho abode protection, and spray around corners and darkish aspects. Boric acid is a waste of time, merely useful against very small roaches, no longer cockroaches. Foggers are a waste of time besides, as they are useful against flying pests, consisting of gnats. spray each weekend and wait and notice. keep in mind that house residing skill which you will keep your abode pristine, yet your friends would have terrible roach infestations, you will by no skill somewhat be roach loose at an house, yet you could administration them.

• drip

No it is not dead. It would take more than that to kill a cockroach

I hate corkcroach