Are you amused as I am at people that assume I like Romney when I hate Obama?

WU-You existentialist you. Pff.

Favorite Answer

People think I'm an Obamanut when I say I hate Romney. Hard life a?

It's all they understand, nihilism.

When you say that you are against having a federal Dept. of Education and that the states should take care of their own educational systems, then you don't want kids to be educated.

When you don't think that the federal govt. should be in the healthcare industry (nowhere in the Constitution) and that IF govt. is to be involved, it should be state-by-state, then you don't want infants to be vaccinated.

That type of thinking is the only thing that they can relate to.

The fact that you hate anyone shows me you have issues. Maybe it's penis envy, erectile dysfunction I don't know. I don't agree with his policies or the direction he's taking this country but if I where to HATE someone to the point I'm up on Y!A trying to be witty I would seek help.

Hey man just go talk to someone that's all I'm saying. Hate is powerful almost as powerful as love. That $#!+ can kill you.

Im amused that our country has allowed petty games of two parties run our country into financial disaster.

Source(s): Me.

I am only amused at your stupidity.

Oh god yes. T'is a ripping good yarn wot wot.

Im english he he ho

Source(s): ( . Y . )

Your 'hates' and 'loves' don't interest me at all ... !