What's the name of the song that plays before you get to the main menu in black ops 2?

Not the main menu song the one that plays during the scene when Raul menendez sister gets burned and Raul is a kid

i'm especially particular it relatively is real. The action picture high quality is basically too great to be pretend. together as something of the sport is computing gadget generated, needless to say, the intro clip looks like a paid actor in a small set. The movements are too tender and organic for even action-seize technologies, and if it have been lively, why isn't something of the sport made with those great picture useful components? i could desire to be incorrect, yet this is basically my take.

I'm sorry I can't answer this question directly, but I think you can know in the cod wiki. I've been there and they have a sound track for sale, sorry I can't tell you a direct answer as my computer is kinda ruined and can only run one tab at a time.

So quick summary: go to google and search for cod wiki or cod soundtrack list