Dungeons and Dragons: Character skill misc modifier?

I have a question regarding the skills section of a character sheet. What exactly do you put in the misc modifier?

My guess is racial bonuses and item bonuses, but can it also store skill synergy bonuses?

Favorite Answer

Misc bonus is for anything that doesn't fit into the main categories of Stat or Ranks. So yes, everything you just mentioned goes into the misc bonus, including the synergy bonuses.

I would not put the synergy bonus in if it does not apply in all situations. Example, if your skill in Use Rope gives you a bonus to Climb when you use a rope I would not put it in, you might not always be climbing with a rope.

Dungeons and Dragons... My perfect character relies upon on my project. i admire to be a Cleric, Fighter, Hexblade, Ranger and Warmage. As for race, i admire Dwarf, Elf and Human.