Lyndsey asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 8 years ago

My Comcast TV is not working. HELP !!!!!!?

Help!! Okay, so I was just watching videos on YouTube with my remote a couple feet away, and I look up because I herd some weird music (it was on MTV.) and my cable box said the channel not the time, so I tried to figure out what was going on and change the creepy music, but my menu, guide, when I changed the channel (the little numbers at the top) wouldn't show up. Or when I adjust the volume. Nothing I use my remote for works! Than , a second later a dark blue gray screen showed up and I couldn't tell what it said, by now I was pretty freaked out. And the screen keeps turning black for a second than going back to normal. Oh and not only do the things not show up, they don't work, except for the volume and changing the channels. But the take soooooooooo long to work. ! Please help quick!!

Favorite Answer

you should call Comcast about this matter

Unplug the cable box from power for a few seconds to reset it.