What are some sites that sell cheap trendy clothes? Sites like 15dollarboutique.com?

I got a bunch of nice stuff from 15dollarboutique.com. I need even more cheap and cute clothes for vacation, like cheap sundresses. Anyone know any other good trustworthy online sites or stores?

I have tried forever21.com 10dollarmall.com already Thanks!

Favorite Answer

You should check out Heavenly Couture! It sounds like 15 Dollar Boutique where you went and everything is also $15 and under which is even better! I've shopped at Heavenly Couture many times and I've seen the website which looks fab so it's a must-see. If you're looking for new trends to try while on vacation, I'm loving the Madonna trend along with the Stevie Nicks trend! Both are different and definitely worth a look. Good luck!

• gata

waiting made clothing. the only concern i've got got here across is that a length 8 gown constantly seems to be a splash tight around the chest and shoulders yet different than that each thing is high-quality.

Sammydress.com and yesstyle.com

Source(s): my favourites :)