Do you support bands and still buy cds if you really like them?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course, if I really like them. Including EP''s, DVD's and other special releases (collector).

Walrus: I expect artists to make GOOD music, if they don't I don't have to waste my money on those that don't deserve my hard earned coin. Take notice, I will download before buying, artists/bands that make crap get deservedly nothing.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

For the most part I buy CD's of the bands I REALLY like. The only time I don't is when my friends give me the songs that they've downloaded. Also, every time I go to a concert hosted by a local band I always buy their latest CD and some other merch just to support them, considering it is an expensive life.

• Nick
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

I buy cds all the time. I even pre-order some if I really like the band.

• 8 years ago

I love buying CD's and not only is it illegal to download in some cases, but it gives the artists no payoff for their work. Why would you download something it you don't like it, Phatzwave? Awesome Gan, there are a lot of people getting very sick of your narcissism.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I try to find the album on vinyl first, but if that's not an option then I definitely buy the CD. Digital music just sounds awful when it's compressed into MP3 format.

• 8 years ago

Yeah I do. If theres an artist I really like I will go out and buy there albums hard copy. Not illegally download it. I support a lot of artist by buying concert tickets and merchandise to.

• 8 years ago

Yes, i actually buy a lot of CDs for bands that I like. :)

Source(s): Me...? Aha
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Source(s): MY AWESOME BRAIN
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.