Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Do you think there's one GOD?

I ask cause there so many stars and planet's. Galaxies and possible universes that i wonder how god cam into existence his self. I wonder if there's more. And if there's other worlds. What do you think?

• Alisha

I believe there are zero Gods

Its more likely that there are other worlds and more different life forms out in the stars than anything else, but that doesn't mean there has to be a God or multiple Gods to keep all these life forms in check or anything.

Well God means creator of a universe and all powerful. I would think one God for a universe. Some people like to use occam's razor but I think energy has always been around.

We can't say there isn't, and we can't say there is. It would be wrong to say any one. We can't prove it. We sure as **** can't prove it 100%. The chance of your God being correct out of the infinite amount of hypotheses; is 0. You tell me when you've actually found evidence, then we can account for variable change. But for now, I think that the safest thing would be atheist.

There are no gods, just because there are thousands of gods invented every year doesn't mean they exist. It is obviouse primitive mankind invented them to give them answers to things they did not understand. We have come a long way since then.

Lord of all creation

Of water, earth, and sky

The heavens are Your tabernacle

Glory to the Lord on High

God of wonders, beyond our galaxy

You are holy, holy

The universe declares Your majesty

You are holy, holy

Of course there is one God, and if He could create one star He could create a million of them as well. Just because there are so many stars doesn't mean there must have been different Creators for each one of them right?

God is eternal. If God is eternal, he could not have come into existence. That'd be a contradiction.

Another contradiction is having more than one God. If God is all-powerful, there cannot be more than one because that would contradiction the notion of "all-powerfulness" (omnipotence).

yes. But only because I believe there is only one centre to the universe.

I'm only guessing though. The universe is quite old, and looks more like a web of some sort.

http://dsc.discovery.com/space/top-10/dark-energy/...

the cosmic web

cool beans, eh?

I don't think there are any gods.

Just here on earth Man has created quite a number of them: Yahweh,Jehovah,Jesus,Allah,Horus, Ra, Isis,Zeus,Mars,Hermes,Thor,Odin,Krishna,Vishnu, The list goes on and on.Pick your poison,my friend.The universe is so vast that there must be intelligent life elsewhere and i would think that they may very well have imagined their own Gods just like we did!

I don't think, I know.

He is one God!

Read the Quran and seek this answer!