Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Is there still a chance or did I totally mess up?

I feel really bad about this..I just had my first date with this amazing guy but I just felt soooo nervous and shy and I know I wasn't fully my self. He kept asking why I was so shy! I'm the most outgoing girl you'll ever meet! But I closed up :/ It wasn't like that bad we had good moments. He kissed me good bye and said text me baby. Is that a sign he's still interested? Or did he just do it for the heck of it?

Favorite Answer

Being shy shouldn't turn him off. He suggested you text him so do it. Just send a friendly, cheerful text and thank him for a nice evening. Then just leave it to him. If he's still interested he will ask you out again. If he doesn't then that's ok there are plenty more guys out there.

first off, it's perfectly normal to be nervous on a first date, to the point you were "closed up". don't feel bad, it happens. since he said for you to text, i say text him (but not right away, give it some time) and ask him for a simple date or whatever you want to call it. go out for a quick cup of coffee or something, but i say invite him to some place you've been before and feel comfortable at. be confident and be yourself. try to loosen up a bit and not be insecure. don't overthink, just go with the flow. i hope it works out!!

Why don't you text him and find out.. Guys like the thrill of the chase . And being shy does not exclude that .

I think you are on the right track, he is interested in you. You don't need to worry about it at all.

Please answer my question if you get a chance :)

wait 2 days then message him just saying what's up.

• May be he likes your shyness. He likes you very much.