My boyfriend and I were fooling around and we saw blood. Could this be implantation bleeding?

I am trying to get pregnant and have been trying for 2 months now. I have been doing my research and have been learning about conception and early pregnancy. I read about implantation beeding and that it can occur anywhere between 6-12 days after ovulation. Since I've been tracking my cycle as I would an exact science I know that this random bleeding occured right when implantation bleeding might occur. Could I be pregnant!? There's about 1 week left until I start my period so I took one of theose tests that can detect early pregnancy up to 6 days before your missed period and it was negative. Maybe I took it to soon? Maybe I still am pregnant? But if my period does in fact start and I'm not pregant then what was that random bleeding that lasted about a day after he fingered me. Sorry for the graphics! I didn't know how else to word it.

Favorite Answer

Could have been implantation bleeding. Or maybe he just irritated something. Your cervix is very delicate.

Your stressing too much! Chill out