Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會及文化語言 · 7 years ago

中翻譯英~急~15分

內容:

致:銀行客戶服務,

剛和妳聯絡, 因我們收到你們銀行寄來的付款通知信, 但付款通知信衹顯示總數,所以我很難配對回我的信用卡記錄, 現附上附件付款通知信,煩請提供細節給我. 謝謝

Rating
  • Jenkin
    Best Answer

你的短信都幾長氣...如果唔介意可以簡單一些:

Dear Customer Serivce,

Attached please find my credit card payment statment as discussed without detail breakdown of the transactions. Please supplement such details for this and future statements.

Thank you.

To: Bank Customer Service

Just contact you, because we have received payment notification letter sent by your bank, but only display the total number of payment notification letter, so I find it difficult to pair back to my credit card records, the notification letter is attached in Annex payment, p

致:銀行客戶服務,

翻譯:

Customer Service Officer

XXX Bank

As I just spoke to you about the payment advice we received from your bank, it is very difficult for me to reconcile my credit card record with the advice which shows a total amount only.

I have enclosed your original payment advice for your reference. Please provide me with its itemized details. Thank you.

To: Bank Customer Service

Just contact you, because we have received payment notification letter sent by your bank, but only display the total number of payment notification letter, so I find it difficult to pair back to my credit card records, the notification letter is attached in Annex payment, please provide details to me Thank you

• Ling

Date: xxxxx

TO: xxxx bank

Attn: Customers service department

Dear Madam,

Further to our discussion of today, please kindly add the details payment on the payment demand note, which shows only the total amount as I am unable to match the payment details against our record. A copy of the payment demand note for your easy reference.

Thanks and look forward to having your prompt reply.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxxxxx

encl.

To customer services:-(------)

Dear Sir,

Contacted.

Because we find it difficult to pair back to our own record of transactions with credit card statement, due to your total amount notification.;Kindly provide details to us.

Enclosed the statement.

Thank you.

Sincerely

(-------)

Dated

To customer service (put the person's name if you have e.g. Dear Lisa)

I've talked to you that I haven't been able to match my own record of transactions

with credit card statement showing the total only.

The statement is enclosed and please kindly provide me with detailed

transaction at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely

*******

To: banking services,

Just contact with you, because we receive your bank to send the payment notice, but the payment notification letter shows only the total number, so it is difficult for me to paired back to my credit card records, the annex attached payment notice, please provide the details to me. Thank you.

• peter

Attention:the customer of the bank serve,

Just contacted with you, we received the payment notice that your bank sends to believe, but paid the notice letter Qi to show the total amount, so it is can hardly for me to form couples to return to my credit card record, enclose with the notice letter of enclosure payment now, please provide the detail to me. Thank