What is this boy feeling?

me and my guy friend are in grade 10 and he always flirts with me but hes naturally flirty. but all my friends are convinced we are meant to be together like theres something between us. He's naturally just really flirty but he will be like (when im with a friend) "you guys are both beautiful" and then he'll be like "especially you *my name*" and he's just always having staring contests with me in class! and he randomly texted me for the first time the other day and we had a cute conversation and made jokes about it the next day at school but its been two days and he hasnt texted me even though we talk everyday in person at school omg what does this all mean why hasnt he texted me again

Favorite Answer

Like you said, he's naturally flirtatious. So don't get your hopes up. But if you really want to talk to him through text, initiate the conversation.

Sounds like hes just being flirtatious. But than again men are hard to read at times. Why not txt him first? Good luck!

• oh my god ask him fu*k don't just leave it up to the guy you wanna be a 21 year old girl with 12 cats then ask him