I want to tell my crush I like him?

So I have has a crush on this guy for half a year and we don't know each other too well. We had a two classes together last year an we talked sometimes. I really like him and I'm don't think we will date but I just wanted to get a load off my shoulders by confessing that I had a crush on him. I don't know if he likes me or not I'm guessing its just neutral. This is what I'm thinking of saying:

"(Blah blah. Blah) ......I have a crush on you. I have has a crush on you for about half a year and I think you are really funny, nice, chill and weird but a good weird. I know your going to say "oh I'm sorry but I don't like you in that way" or " I don't know you that we'll" and etc but I just wanted to get some weight off my shoulders if you know what I mean(blah blah blah blah)

Is it too weird? Too creepy? Too cheesy? Is there something I should say instead of something? He my peer editors and my relationship mentor or whatever

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

It is not weird at al. Just ask him if he likes you. And tell the truth.

I had a crush on someone too, for a long time, and eventually i asked her...

Don't wait too long!

I wish you luck! :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.