Why Americans people don't understand.?

The only country used the nuclear bomb is America in Nagasaki and Hiroshima and kills thousands of people in one blast and he is only one stopping others to not make nuclear bomb to defend them self . America always go on war to prevent war don’t you think it’s a most stupid thing you will ever see. Doing war kills thousand of innocent people in Afghanistan and Iraq for peace ? o_0

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The ugly truth is that Americans have NO control over their government like they (and the rest of the world) are led to believe. The government acts for its own interests, and its citizens are stuck with the bill, disappointment and a bitter taste in their mouths.

• 8 years ago

Well said... as an American who now lives in Australia..it is quite amazing to learn and see how the rest of the world, these days views America....seriously its not good.....

I truly believe that many Americans would be horrified and shocked if they only knew how they are perceived on the world stage...disturbing

• 8 years ago

Winston Churchill called World War II the unnecessary war because it didn't really have to happen and because of that war, this country has policy of going after its enemies while they are instead waiting till they are strong enough to attack us here

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The real sad part is that we only dropped two A- Bombs on Japan ! And it was not a nuclear bomb dumb *** . I only wish we had nuclear bombs back then , it would have meant more died Japanese bastards . Right now even God , is making Japan suffer from all the wrong it done to America ! So think about that one dumb *** .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Do you realize that they were civilians, not innocent. There is a difference.

• 8 years ago

We do understand. You don't have a clue.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

it's the foreigners...i hate all foreigners..don't start sh*t ok..

• 8 years ago

Please seek out more information !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.