Michael asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

Brandon marshall, andre johnson, pierre garcon, denarius moore. who should i start for week 13?

Also, I have 2 rb spots and I have marshawn Lynch, Alfred morris, and reggie bush. Ideas on who to start/ put in flex position??

Favorite Answer

I'd start Johnson with a very good match up and Marshall for performance to date even against tough match ups. Garcon has a good match up against the Giants, but is more hit or miss. With te tough match up that Lynch has on the road, I'd give Morris the start at flex. Bush is well behind both of them.

I believe garcon got lucky last week most of his points came on one play i could be wrong but i just cant trust him I think i would go with moore i think hes a lock for a td wich the rest of the guys i dont think are but moore has kinda been lucky lately too I like marshal too but scary matchup and just never know about johnson but has a great matchup and has been killing it so either moore or jonhson i think i changed my mind go with johnson lol and for the rbs go with lynch and morris no question.

• dione

andre johnson in a hearbeat. For some motives. As u comprehend, marshall is now a dolphin, meaning Chad Henne is throwing him the ball. on the different hand, Matt Schaub is throwing Andre Johnson the ball. Schaub is plenty extra appropriate and a appropriate 10 QB. additionally Marshall proves he's a project maker and it could harm ur delusion group if he have been given suspended. finally, Johnson has constantly been between the appropriate, if not the appropriate, WR obtainable.

• Hunter

marshall, Johnson, garcon, lynch, morris