cindy asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and now my ovaries have been hurting like crazy ?? Help!?

I had unprotected sex with him yesterday morning and he did *** in me. Last night I started getting the worst pain ever in my both ovaries it's seriously excruciating and kept me up all night and it still continued all day today. I shouldn't be ovulating till another 10 days. Should I be worried about pregnancy or can it be anything else?

Favorite Answer

Possibly ovarian cysts or mittelschmerz.

Ovarian cysts aren't typically harmful to you. They tend to go away with each cycle.

Mittelschmerz is a pain you typically get close to ovulating but I get it at anytime during my cycle.

Birth control can help if it is one of those.

I have both and sometimes even when I do not have pain, once I have sex it is excruciating.

Hope you get better(:

i think you got infection or ..you may have cysts on your ovary,noting to worry.but need to check with doc whether its infection or cysts...

BeST of luck:)