Boys, if a girl got very emotional during her period and started getting mad at you how would you handle this?

I was very emotional at work and the past 3 days i told my best friend who happens to be a guy that i think it was due to my hormones and i couldn't control it. Well i ended up getting mad at him for not being understanding for telling me things such as "am I always on my period then because i'm always emotional" that is not true. I didn't curse but I told him i hated him like 3 times, and it surprises me how calm he was and didn't get mad for what i said. How would you handle this situation?

Favorite Answer

I would stay away from her.....getting mad during your period just means thats how it will be every month and I am not into drama so I would dump her and find someone that wasnt that bad during that time.

No they don't seem to be mendacity. Yeah, I get mad too after I'm having my interval. This minute i am pleased then the subsequent minute, i am indignant. Its very painful. I am an awfully moody person when it comes around to that point of the month.

I wouldn't argue and I would keep calm and listern

Simple suck