I dont know my religious title?

Im giving my faith another chance but i have my own beliefs.. i dont know what i would call myself.

I believe in a god. I believe everything happens for a reason, whether good or bad. I believe being a good person will benefit my future. I believe you should do what makes you happy as long as it doesnt negatively affect others. I dont really know if i believe in the story of jesus and moses but i do believe in a god. Any ideas what i should follow?

• Rai A
    Favorite Answer

I think you're looking more for what should you call yourself rather than any "title" - suggesting something like "Preacher".

Seems to me that you may want to explore the concept of Agnostic.

.

Source(s): Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

I'm an ordained minister with the religious title of "Reverend," even though I am an atheist and do not follow any religions nor do I beleive in any gods.

You could be a deist, one that believs there is an impersonal god that does not have any direct influence on our world. Deists tend to also be humanists who strive for the betterment of humans in general.

Its koo that you believe in God but ur God is plain. If you truly believe in a God, have confidence that you believe in a God who has answers and a personality. How can a plain God be creator of the universe? Im Christian and believe my God gave us full truth thru his scripture. Ask ur God to reveal himself and he will. God is God he'll do it dont have doubt and ur good

Why worry about a title? You're thinking, searching...these are good things. Good questions help us get better, wiser. A title is a destination, but the questions lead to answers.

Quit worrying and keep thinking.

You just came up short for Christianity and Judaism. I suggest you do research. Find and pick the one you find of your choice. Research its beliefs and if you agree to them. The choice will always be yours. I suggest Roman Catholicism Christianity.

You should follow the path from head to heart. free yourself from the chains of religion & understand that Religion doesn't exist in spirit.

well idk I do belive in jesus my self so of corse I want you to too but only because I know how great he is. but idk man you ever look into buddism or Taoism I read a lot of both strickly on a philisofical stand point tho there really really interesting ppl but I think what your called is agnostic your intirly sure about the afterlife but you think 1 probally exist I get that

You might look up the nearest Unitarian Universalist church.