Should I ask him out?

Possibly the most generic question of all time, but I shall ask anyways. I've known him for five years, and we've been acquaintances for the whole time, borderline friendship if you wanted to know. We have this rule where we have to hug each other every time we see each other. He's usually the one who initiates it. I really like him but I'm a year (grade wise) older than him (technically only by five months). I'm a senior so I don't know if I should try to be in a relationship right before I leave for college.

Favorite Answer

i think you should just go for it.. it you dont try then you'll regret it.. trust me.. you'll always beat yourself over it like you are not debating on whether you should say something or not. It's happend to me sooooo many times. Plus what do you have to lose? You'll get the answer that you've been looking for. Dont think about college.. you dont even know what he will say yet so dont worry so much. Maybe everything will work out and you guys will move onto the next level and when time comes you'll work out the college situation. But never stay close to home for a boy!! Other than that, swallow your pride for my sake and ask him out. Hope this helps.

You only live once! (I'm not using that retarded acronym) It's now or never! Although long distance relationships don't usually work, I suggest going for it while the year is still fresh.

U-GO-GIRL!! just try it out for a year since you gonna move out anyway and just have some experience.

Source(s): my brains

yes

Yes. go for it!