11 days late & negative test?

Well.. My the first day of my last period was on 10/21/12. I had sex on 11/04/12. Which according to everything that's when I was ovulating. We used the pull out method but we know that doesn't always work. I was supposed to start my next period on 11/18/12. I had some bleeding on the 13th- 15th. Very slight bleeding though. I ALWAYS have regular periods. Hardly any blood it was kinda brownish but then bright red. I took two pregnancy test on 11/24/12 & Both came out negative. I have been more tired than usual. I have to pee a lot. I have some nausea but not enough to get sick. I have a cramp that I get in my lower left stomach. My lower back has been hurting but nothing I can't stand. My boobs aren't sore or anything. My nipples are very sore though. I was just wondering could I be pregnant? Thank you!

Favorite Answer

Yes, it sounds like you are pregnant. But keep taking tests! Or just go to the doctors .

This site explains it...click "skip" in the upper right corner to skip the ad and go to the site. http://www.easyworkhome.com/?u=nolank