? asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

How do I make my hair so its NOT greasy?

My hair always get really greasy and gross what could i use to make it NOT greasy? NO dry shampoo!

Favorite Answer

You have to train your hair. If you wash it every day it'll get greasy by the end of the day. Try washing it every 2 days then every 3 till your hair gets used to it.

If your hair is/looks greasy and you don't have enough time to shower, you could try using baby powder. Put some baby powder on the greasy areas (probably near your roots), and it'll absorb the grease and make it less noticeable. Careful, though, because using too much baby powder will make your hair look white.

If you want a more permanent solution, then I'd suggest switching your shampoo/conditioner. Your hair could also be damaged. You could ask your hairdresser when you next get your hair cut for advice on what to do, as well - they're more qualified than I am to answer this type of question.

Good luck!

I'm trying this new method of using Baking powder as my shampoo, and apple cider vinegar as my conditioner. So far, it's working well for me. I feel like my hair is overly dry, but it's not greasy anymore. :) google for more information.

• try conditioner

a natural shampoo

or a high quality shampoo it may help

or it might just be your hair

herbal essences conditioner

or egg yolk in hair is very good for the scalp

shower daily.