Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

What to get my girlfriend for our 3 month and christmas?

I have no idea what to get her.

We've already given each other like hand written books with cute things/memories and photos in it, a mixed cd that she made, an elephant ring cause she loves them. I really am so stumped. It's our 3 month on the 15th then christmas. What are some ideas?

I'm going to get her some caramel jerseys which are her favourites, but what else?! Uhhh. She loves lana del ray and zoeey deschanel. She has lanas cd and stuff. Heeeeelp!?

Personal Photo Calendars are always a nice gift. Especially if you go through and add some custom dates that are important to you both. I have even seen some where the gifter (you) adds in some planned "dates" making it a gift roadmap almost.

If she loves Zoeey, maybe find the whole New Girl season 1 (and find some streaming sites for season 2) and do a New Girl Marathon with her or something like that. Add that as a date in your calendar even.

Mounted posters are nice gifts too. Make a big photo collage with pictures of you guys and things she loves on it and get it mounted on some foam core. Makes a nice affordable gift that looks great hung up on a wall.

Source(s): www.groupbook.ca (Photobooks, Calendars, Canvas and Mounted Posters)

How about a life sized Justin Bieber wax statue, and a blow torch