Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

What can I do to make her like me?

I'm not a d bag I just really like this girl and wish she could like me to

There's this guy who has a crush on me, and i don't like him for some reasons. We aren't friends. But he would always come up to me and ask me what our homeworks are, then he would ask me different stuffs about me. Then he would always sit beside the seat next to me, and he would share stories then i would share mine. Well i'm the friendly type of person, and i appreciate his efforts. Until we became close friends. He would text me all the time, he's really nice and sweet and he's always willing to help me. Plus, whenever i hang out with him he would always be a gentleman. And he's so funny, that's what i like about him. Plus he's really cute. When it was valentines day, he gave me white roses and a necklace. I always wear them until now. We're still pretty close now. And he says he'll wait for me. Cause i said to him that i'm not ready yet, but i do like him. And btw, don't ever push her in doing thungs that you want her to do.

You can't do anything to MAKE someone like you. Just be yourself instead of acting like someone you think she'll like.

You are so handsome and amazing. You just use your amazingness to blow her away:)