Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

If you asked your parents for a tattoo as a Birthday or Christmas gift, would they let you?

• Favorite Answer

My parents got me my first tattoo right before my 18th birthday. They are so awesome :P

stupid question;-} in basic terms kidding properly? Jesus become no longer born on December 25, yet interior the Springtime. The shepherds were gazing their sheep at lambing time. In presently, human beings did not have a good time birthdays besides. After the conversion of Anglo-Saxon Britain interior the very early seventh century, Christmas become referred to as geol, the call of the pre-Christian solstice pageant from which the present English note 'yuletide' is derived. The prominence of Christmas Day more effective steadily after Charlemagne become topped on Christmas Day in 800. around the twelfth century, the remnants of the former Saturnalian traditions of the Romans were transferred to the Twelve Days of Christmas (26 December – 6 January).

I did when I was 16, and my mom got it for me.

If you have to ask your parents, you're too young to have one.

I do not NEED to ask my parents; I'm not stupid enough to get one.

I don't need their permission. I'm 21.

• Tech

nope

• Lv 5

yes.

Lol, no, never.