Enrolling into 2 college at the same time?

Hi folks,

I am currently college student in tennessee. but my college's education quality is not good on a specific course. thats why i want to take that course from another university while i am taking other courses at my current college.

so after i get done with that specific course at another university I can show my current university I already took that course at another university then i dont have to take it here again. Is this possible?what options do i have ?

thanks.

Favorite Answer

If it is a required course, it is highly unlikely that your college will accept the credits just because you think the other college does a better job on that specific course. You need to talk with your academic advisor before you try this.

Best bet would be to get that course out of the way through a community college. Also ask if the credit is transferable. It's really not worth paying about $1k for a class when tuition for community college is a lot cheaper

• Pam

Yes, that is definitely possible. You are not actually matriculating at the 2nd college, only taking one course, so go for it.

Before you spend the money and time, you need to see if you current college will accept it. So talk to the registrar.