Why do i hate people ao much?

Im not depressed if anything i have a nice life. I am 15 a guy and i have a girlfriend and i have friends except i hate them all whenever im near them i just say mean things in my head. Some people i have a reason to hate for example my so called friend richard always tries to make me look like a dumeass even though i have all A's and B's and he is failing most of his classes then he says really messed up things about my mom not like in a joking matter but in a serious way like saying shes fat and ugly even though shes skinny. I actually am planning on planting weed in his bag and reporting it to the principal just so i dont have to deal with him please help what should i do?

Favorite Answer

Why are you asking yahoo answers! You clearly have a problem and need proffesional help! GO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST OR A THERAPIST INSTEAD OF ASKING COMPLETE STRANGERS!

YOU'RE REALLY GAY,THAT'S WHY.