Just friends...........why?

Why does a girl friendzone a guy if they are both attractive and get along like best friends?

How can I not be her type I not be her type if we get along so well?

It is either because she is afraid to be more than friends or that she really does see you as a friend. If you like her, ask her out you know as a friend. Test to see if she likes you.

Go to the movies or eat dinner, just the two of you. Us girls, we get flattered easily. Buy her rose? See how she reacts? When the date ends, give her a text saying I had a great time, hope we can do this more often? Maybe you can act differently too, show the other side of you. Don't be the, "I'm your best friend, I understand you..lets laugh at jokes."...Be the, "I was once your best friend but now I am mysterious man to you..this is the real me..."

Good luck! :D

You might be attractive but that doesn't mean you're her type. She probably values you as a friend and doesn't want to rock the boat and ruin your friendship by going further and ruining things.

Maybe she doesn't want to ruin your friendship, if you guys do date and it doesn't work out... :(