Ladies, if you make eye contact with a guy your interested in what are you expecting for him to say to you?

I see many women look at me for a couple of seconds, sometimes they smile then lick their lips or then toss their hair.. This incident happens to me at the at work, in public or at the gym..why this happens I have no idea! Now if these women are interested in me, how would I know enough to ask them out? Or atleast try to make friends with them but then again many women feel its not enough to even call them unless the guy wants to take them out! Pretty Strange huh!

Favorite Answer

These girls are sluts, just go straight up to them and say hi you're cute and I just had to come over and say hi and they will start giggling and flirting

Women who do this intentionally are inviting you to approach them.

However, sometimes guys think women are doing this and it's not happening... make sure you make eye contact a couple of times before you approach the girl so you are certain she's doing this on purpose

Source(s): Personal experience