**GIRLS**: Would you get emotional about this? He took your first kiss and basically just used you so now...?

Girls, would this bother you/would you get emotional about this?

You just got used by a guy who took your first kiss and kissed you over and over and touched all over you. He HAD to know that after you had your first kiss, you would want more and more. Did he care? No. He just cared about himself. So now you've met a new guy who seems like a true sweetheart. But he wants to go super slow. And normally that would be fine but you've gotten a taste of what kissing feels like and all he wants to do is hug, not even hold hands. He thinks anything more is moving too fast including hand holding (how that is moving too fast I have no idea). You two talked about it and he started becoming short and basically said whatever you wanted cause he wants you to be happy. So then you say the hug is fine and agree on that and he's instantly okay with it cause that's what he wanted all along. This is first date btw

So this girl just keeps crying cause she feels used by the other guy who gave her a taste of what it's like to where now she just constantly craves it (which she didn't before) and now she can't have anything with the new guy yet cause he wants to go at turtle speed. Would you be upset if you were her?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, normally good relationships take a while to progress. Not -that- long, though. Holding hands should be one of the early steps, hugging comes around then. If after a week or two he still doesn't even want to hold her hand, she might want to talk to him about this, or move on to another guy.

HOWEVER. A guy who is willing to take it slow is a keeper! Any guy who wants to move quickly probably wants you more for your body, and less for the emotional part of a relationship.

You need a good balance of both. She'll get over her cravings, and this new guy sounds like a nice guy.

• 8 years ago

im not really emotional with things. But every relationship goes at different paces. some go lightning fast and others at turtle speed. you just have to compromise with what you both want. That is a key to a good relationship. And when you find a guy who is willing to wait or take it slow he's usually a keeper. its hard to find good guys these days.

• 8 years ago

I'm a girl and yes i would be upset but you have to move on and stop thinking about it because nothing in the world is going to take back that you kissed that guy this may sound harsh but move on if it bothers you so much that he wont kiss you find a boy that will and don't pressure that guy to kiss or he will be in the same position that you are in now.

• Hoo
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

take your time with the new guy, i know it's hard. but it'll all be worth it when he's finally ready for all the kissing. if he moves TOO slow and after a month you haven't even kissed yet, ditch him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

the girl sounds stupid

any man that wants to take it slow is a keeper.

• 8 years ago

yeah, I would, this guy is not her style, she should find someone else, it seem he is boring, she will leave him pretty soon, find someone more her style, she is not satisfied emotionally.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.