Im 13 how can i get my girfriend to be comfortable talking about sexual thns(read first)?

im not asking for sex but how do i get my girlfriend comfortable talking abt sexual things and mab even think about them...weve been toghether for over a year(which is hella long for our age) but the only way shell talk abt sex and stuff is txting...how do i get her to be comfortable talking abt it to my face of even on skype? i dont wanna pressure her... i just want her to be comfortable talking to me abt everythn and anythn to my face and not only while texting...mab even get her to show what she want and her secret thoughts....she can talk to me no problem abt sex and stuff all the time wen we text but hides her secret pervertedness when she talks to my face..also...can any1 tell me why she changes so much when she texts and when she acctualy talks to my face? btw for people that answer this q and dont remember how they were at my age, im not tooo your im going to high school next year and ya kids my age talk abt sex allot . its also normal for kids my age to watch porn and masturbate so dont freek out and say your a sex addict your to young wait till your older and stuff i needa wanta real answer haha

thx

• You have no need to be talking of sex at your age, you shouldn't be doing anything close.

I agree with the other answer; get your head out of the gutter. A true gentleman never rushes a lady on such a thing. Romance her, let her know how special she is to you, if you do see her as special (otherwise, stop wasting her time, end the relationship, and get a prostitute when you turn 18).

At your age, you should only love. If your relationship starting at such a young age remains a strong and happy one into adulthood, you'll then likely be seeing the sex. Remember, if she's not comfortable with it, you don't MAKE her comfortable with it. That's something she has to become comfortable with herself, and it likely won't fully happen for a few years.

Of she don't, don't force her, I'm going on 16, and I JUST got comfortable takig about sex with guys. It's different on a phone, it's not face to face.

And hell yes you are young, I'll tell you that if you don't wanna hear it. It'll only lead to you wanting sex. You are freaking 13 years old. Wait 2 damned years!

Source(s): Me.

well im 14 and a girl and me and my boyfriend talk about but only because he brings so maybe you should try and bring it up and well the reason she acts different over texting is because she doesnt wanna seem pushy or even well its hard too explain but theres things i dont like too talk about face to face but just wait till shes ready too come out of her shell when shes ready she'll do just take it from a girl close too her age

Well to start off with I'm 14 and I absolutely don't think about stuff like this and you are too young too be thinking about this stuff but anyways ..maybe she just isn't ready and feels uncomfortable right now I know I would if my boyfriend did this to me.. Wait till she matures.

Lmao your girlfriend is such a tease lol. Just saying well its obvious that she is scared. I mean texting you can say all kinds of stuff but when it comes to talking face to face . It means she is shy and that she must be a virgin. Well just don't talk about it. Only when she brings it up. Just be cool and lay low. It's crazy when they sometimes kink it up for a while then when comes to acutal talking they get scared I know so. Well just ignore it idk but that's just weird just saying

actually I was thirteen only five years ago and I never did that kind of stuff. Get your mind out of the gutter and focus on your school work