is it better to plead guilty or innocent?

no lawyer o.c cali. violation of protective order/ civil restraining order? arrested twice no parents 19 first n second offense no evidence except jailers story could face 3 years or felony


kenneth you need to go **** off and delete your account your so fn annoying i can only imagine your ethynicity and it makes me sick your brain please kill yourself and stay off my posts u comment on all my **** and u dont even have a reply button i think your a ***** and i hope u die

2 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Omg, wow. Take the advice and get a lawyer. You're not the one that even says it really, but wow this is just too funny.

  • 8 years ago

    Hire a lawyer. Considering that you cannot even put together a coherent sentence and that you think it is even possible to plead "innocent" (your options are guilty or not-guilty, there is no pleading "innocent"), you clearly have no idea what you are doing. Hire a lawyer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.