For guys, is this true?

"Feelings that come back were feelings that never left".... Say a guy kinda ignores a girl for a while but ALWAYS "comes back".... and seems/show signs of really liking her every time he "comes back". And this has happened numerous times. Did his feeling ever "leave".. if not, whats up with the random ignoring periods? Thanks

Favorite Answer

Well, ill tell you my sad story..

There was a girl in high school that really tried to get my attention and (looking back) I was always really cold to her (unintentionally) so after a while she was put off my by uninterested behavior and went on with other guys, after i got out of high school i started to look back and only noticed all of this recently, i now actually know that she was the one for me and i love her,

picture this, i went from ignoring her to realizing that i love her

So hell yes, its a total guy thing from my experience, and don't take it the wrong way if a guy ignores you please, he might very likely like/love you, i don't know what the evolutionary reason is for all this but its a very normal reality

ha I'm a girl and I've been there before. He's just playing you, trust me. I dealt with it for 2 years, I liked him so much and at a time he liked me too. We had a falling out and ever since then he would go in and out of my life, for months I wouldn't hear from him and then out of the blue there he pops up on my phone. I'd get so happy because I figured he still thought about me in the same way and wanted to be with me. Every time I got my hopes up and eventually I would stop hearing from him again. It was really sad and I let him put me through a lot of heartbreak. Eventually I saw his true colors and I let go of my feelings for him, it got so painful I had to let myself hate him. I didn't talk to him for a few months, I met someone else and a year later I'm still with the other guy I met who loves me and doesn't play games like that. So no, the guy doesn't have feelings for you, but yes maybe at a time he did and that's the hardest part to deal with at least it was for me. To know he once really wanted to be with me and then it was gone. It's just something you have to deal with and move on. Basically though, he's a douche and don't waste anymore time waiting around for him because he will never stay. I had to learn the hard way, 2 years was a really long time to wait around for nothing.

he's playing you. if they never left then he wouldn't have either.