Would a VGA to HDMI converter help my resolution?

I found an "HD" 32" TV at 60hz. My computer only has a VGA outlet. If I purchased a VGA to HDMI converter would it enhance my resolution? As of now all I can use is 1368 by 769. I get really pixelated images when I use PhotoShop or Illustrator.

Favorite Answer

If your computer only has VGA out, then that is all it can output. A converter wil only allow you to connect a VGA cable to the HDMI input on your monitor, but only at VGA resolution.

If you want your computer to output HD content, you will need to upgrade your hardware.

the other answer is right the converter only allows you to fix vga in hdmi. to get hd resolution you must have hdmi output, never the less you can increase graphics card for more resolution.

VGA(9 pin) will provide u low resulation(sutable for CRT/TFT). Even not sutable out placed for best defination exhibit unit.Becaz now the days HD exhibit contraptions are having hdmi male port .(nvida 1GB photograph card have the two port.)vga/hdmi.

No. "HD" TV of 32 inch are usually 720p not 1080p (unless specified otherwise).