Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

what should i do with my life? i feel like i have a lot of potential?

Hi i'm not trying to brag but i feel like i'm smart, good looking and have very good social skills. I don't know what to do with my life though. I feel like i can be somewhere doing something to make my life more interesting I have no clue what do to though.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

not trying to brag but i feel like i should be a princess. I have no clue how to do it though

• 8 years ago

Finding your potential is like the main purpose in life. Everybody has a tough time. Its great you have confidence and high self esteem. That is step number 1 in finding your potential. You should always do what you love to do. For me, I love soccer, so I want to play at least college level (im in high school level right now) and I also love science. So if I combine those two things, I get Sports Medicine. This is my ultimate potential. You should go through the same process as I did. Remember that not all times potential comes to you rite away, but its hidden and its you challenge to find it.

Good luck:)

Source(s): Me
  • 8 years ago

I feel the same way lol but i tgink joining the service was a good idea

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Go to work in real life. If your boss doesn't like you, whatever potential you have, you are just an employee to be fired next.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Join the service lol you'll meet great wonderful people! travel the world!

• john
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

You're thinking of yourself to highly here. You probably haven't gotten through college, nor will you go to a good one. You're in fairy tale land.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.