Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

what should i do with my life? i feel like i have a lot of potential?

Hi i'm not trying to brag but i feel like i'm smart, good looking and have very good social skills. I don't know what to do with my life though. I feel like i can be somewhere doing something to make my life more interesting I have no clue what do to though.

Favorite Answer

not trying to brag but i feel like i should be a princess. I have no clue how to do it though

Finding your potential is like the main purpose in life. Everybody has a tough time. Its great you have confidence and high self esteem. That is step number 1 in finding your potential. You should always do what you love to do. For me, I love soccer, so I want to play at least college level (im in high school level right now) and I also love science. So if I combine those two things, I get Sports Medicine. This is my ultimate potential. You should go through the same process as I did. Remember that not all times potential comes to you rite away, but its hidden and its you challenge to find it.

Good luck:)

Source(s): Me

I feel the same way lol but i tgink joining the service was a good idea

Go to work in real life. If your boss doesn't like you, whatever potential you have, you are just an employee to be fired next.

Join the service lol you'll meet great wonderful people! travel the world!

• john

You're thinking of yourself to highly here. You probably haven't gotten through college, nor will you go to a good one. You're in fairy tale land.