Should news reporters show cleavage?

The news came on after a show I was watching, and I couldn't help but notice the news reporter's cleavage.. It was honestly just close to popping out. I think it's okay to flaunt what you got, but if you're doing it on the news, I feel it's a bit inappropriate.

ps- I'm not saying all news reporters should wear turtle necks or t shirts, but I think it's more appropriate to cover your goods while you're on the news.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes I hate the news. At least cleavage makes it a little more bearable.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes

• 7 years ago

YES! I miss watching naked news. Nothing but naked female news reporters. It was a real show too, with real news.

• Lefty
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

No..just show the news.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

No people should keep themselves covered in public. It's just distracting for people, and the only reason they do it is to get better ratings.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No. That is simply unprofessional. I can't even stand watching any news channels anymore--all of them are biased. Most do whatever the hell the Obama administration wants them to do while Fox does whatever the hell the GOP wants them to do.

• 7 years ago

Sure. but they should wear undergarments to support them from as you say "popping out" lol

• 7 years ago

She was just trying to attract viewers

or a husband

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

no, but they do it to get more ratings. its pretty much turned into a cleavage contest if you ask me

• 7 years ago

As long as it's not the weatherman, it's good for ratings.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.