Should news reporters show cleavage?

The news came on after a show I was watching, and I couldn't help but notice the news reporter's cleavage.. It was honestly just close to popping out. I think it's okay to flaunt what you got, but if you're doing it on the news, I feel it's a bit inappropriate.

ps- I'm not saying all news reporters should wear turtle necks or t shirts, but I think it's more appropriate to cover your goods while you're on the news.

Favorite Answer

Yes I hate the news. At least cleavage makes it a little more bearable.

Yes

YES! I miss watching naked news. Nothing but naked female news reporters. It was a real show too, with real news.

• Lefty

No..just show the news.

No people should keep themselves covered in public. It's just distracting for people, and the only reason they do it is to get better ratings.

No. That is simply unprofessional. I can't even stand watching any news channels anymore--all of them are biased. Most do whatever the hell the Obama administration wants them to do while Fox does whatever the hell the GOP wants them to do.

Sure. but they should wear undergarments to support them from as you say "popping out" lol

She was just trying to attract viewers

or a husband

no, but they do it to get more ratings. its pretty much turned into a cleavage contest if you ask me

As long as it's not the weatherman, it's good for ratings.