Can I get pregnant if my boyfriend cummed in me but ive never had a period before.?

Serious comments only.

• n2mama
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it is possible to ovulate before you start having periods. Now please stop having sex before you educate yourself.

• Suzy Q

Contrary to what you're told in health class your cycle does not really start with your period. That's just an easy way to count because you KNOW when you have your period. But in reality your cycle starts with ovulation, about two weeks before your period.

The same is true for your first period ever. It will happen about two weeks AFTER your first ovulation ever. Ovulation is when you release an egg and can get pregnant. So yes, you can get pregnant if you have unprotected sex (whether or not the guy ejaculates) before your first period.

If you haven't even started having periods yet you are waaaaaay way way way too young to be having sex.

• Mrs

Yes, you ovulate before you bleed.

If you haven't had a period, why are you having sex?! Aren't you way too young?

No it's not possible