What does it mean when a guy asks to eat you out all the time?

This guy I've been talking to knows that I'm a virgin but keeps asking to eat me out I'm a bit hesitant because he's intimidating but extremely attractive ... Why does he keep asking me that???

Favorite Answer

ewwwwwww he is nasty. who cares if he's attractive that is nasty....-__- he sounds like a perverted player. **** that dude.

It feels amazing BUT he might be asking because he wants to get you all hot and thinks that if he does it enough he will be able to take your V card.

How long have you been talking? I really would wait for that stuff till you are actually dating because you might just be a hook up to this hot dude... I would talk to him about it and ask actually why he wants to so bad... just be careful who knows where his mouth has been :s

According to Urban Dictionary eating someone out means to, "eating out is when a man, or in some cases a woman, performs oral sex on a woman, by placing his/her tongue/lips on the genitals."

So if he asks you this all the time, it must mean he really likes you

Source(s): Urban Dictionary

He is not a keeper, it just means he will do anything to seduce you even eat you out..which not many guys would as they dont know how and its not yet clear if he does either lol

use your head...not your eyes!

cheers

Because he wants you to get more sexually involved with him and yourself.. As long as your comfortable.. go 4 it you only live once. Assuming your in legal age of such actions ;)

he probably just enjoys doing it, or hopes you will return the favor somehow if you let him do it. sounds like a kind of creepy guy. my advice is back out of the situation, he sounds like bad news.

it means he's a keeper