I feel like a player, but I don't know what to do!?

I was at a football and saw this kid Dallin, we talked and got to know each other I thought he was cute and he likes me and we've hung out and it's all great :) but he is a Senior and I am a Jr and we go to two different schools. While this was going on, a kid at my school who is also cute, but a little shorter than me Dustin, whose the same age said he liked me and I told him I liked him because I did... and we've been doing good I see him every day and he's like my best friend but theres a little more there ya know? and while this went on my friend set me up on a blind date with this kid Brandon who goes to a different school than the other two and we really kicked it off and I really like him a little bit more than the other two he is more my type but he is a senior also...but I am closer to my friend that goes to my school... the only problem is he's a little bit shorter than me and I become really shallow with that stuff.... I don't know what to do!

Theyre all great Dallins a rugby player and is like 4 inches taller than me and is cute and buff, but he goes to a weird charter school, so he's kind of socially awkward.

Dustin plays football he is great but I've never seen myself dating a kid like him he's so cute though but I can't get past the height thing

Brandon is so great he's 5 inches taller than me which is great because I am 6'1 not a lot of tall guys you come around, a little scrawny but who cares! and he is a super cute basketball player but I have no idea how interested he is in me and I hardly see him plus he's graduating soon.

drop them all. you don't really like them, you just think they're cute. i see you mention nothing about their personalities. what if they're jerks..assholes? show their true colors when yall start dating? ever thought of that? yes you're young and still in high school, so live and enjoy! but don't hurt other people's feeling out of your own joy. i'm not trying to be harsh, i'm just being honest. when you TRULY like someone, their physical appearance should be last on your list. what makes people beautiful is by their personality.

I vote Brandon! Or contintue seeing all three ;)

only guys can be players. if a girl pursues many guys at once, she is a slut. by pursue i mean have sex.

Obviously u ain't a playa

Playas always know wat to do

And true playas don't call themselves playas

And playas don't spell playa "player"

And PLAYAS AINT GIRLS GIRLS ARE SLUTS

Source(s): YOU AINT A PLAYA