Looking for a lenient art hosting site so i can leave the far to strict Deviant Art?

Ok I've had it with deviantart. I'm sick of the people sending me hate mail over anything they can possibly find to ***** about. They're all crazy! Plus the groups always have such unclear rules and they'll call anything pedophilia even when it's to grown adults! I Can't take it anymore. I want a good art hosting site for adult content that's as lenient as possible.

I'm not looking to buy hosting. I want a free site for multiple artists to display works like DA is set up. I'm just looking for a more mature environment not made for children.

Favorite Answer

Tumblr maybe? They seem pretty lenient. Slightly different kind of service though.

• menden

nicely at first i may be certain i print out the mustang. and use that sheep's head in a portfolio. i did say on your different question with reference to the sheep's head to apply distinctive procedures. so perhaps do the sheep's cranium with a blue pencil. it relatively is going to look real reliable i might think of additionally use chalk besides. in case you like the different suggestion it may be this use real low priced hair spray to cover the artwork. works as reliable because of the fact the costly fixative which you get in artwork shops.