Jago asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 8 years ago

My Pulhes are 111131?

My doctor at Meps wanted me to bring my medical documents. I have High Myopia, Astigmatism, and Refractive Error of 17.000. My civilian doctor gave me my medical documents and it said that I have corrected vision to 20/20 and 20/400 with a refractive error of 11.000. My medical documents also stated that my eyes are healthy but with High Myopia and Astigmatism, What can I do at this point my goal is to join to Army Reserves but Meps are holding me back.

1 Answer

  • dan h
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    In order to join the Army Reserve, enlistees must have distant vision that is correctable to either 20/20 in one eye and at least 20/400 in the other, 20/30 in one eye and at least 20/100 in the other, or 20/40 in one eye and at least 20/70 in the other.

    It would appear, on the face of it, that you are qualified for the reserves. Now it's just a waiting game to see what MEPS says.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.