I'm a guy... and I like Twilight... am i gay?

I'm 21 years old. I have NOT read the books, nor do I want to because they're supposed to be all about how "beautiful" Edward is. But to me the movies are enjoyable and kind of cute, except new moon. That one is way too teeny and depressed teenager crap.

Favorite Answer

No, you just have incredibly bad taste in movies.

You're only gay if you like men.

No you are not. The books are nothing like you think give a try. My husband likes Twilight as well. Your not the only guy that likes The Twilight movies they have a little bit of everything for everybody Love, Comedy, Action, and Romance. Almost everybody likes it.

No. You just enjoy the entertainment of the movie. My guy friends like it too and they are definitely not gay. Unless if you actually do have intellectual feeling for guys.. or somewhat to that subject maybe you should question your sexuality to a different form. Such as asking yourself if you find men attractive that's a starting point.

Source(s): me

do you know how old was Robert pattinson in Twilight (2008) ?

22 years old

and I am 26 and likes Twilight too, nothin wrong if you want to be like Robert pattinson who Girls likes him, I like when he said I don't have a six pack, Bella!" Oh my God, I love this dude so much. Hahahahaha!

and I'm not gay .....biatches. :)

No i read all the twilight books and watched all the movies and i have a girlfriend i just find them intresting

OK??? Do you want to make out with men? I mean the movies are definitely geared toward women and young girls but unless you want to have sex with a man I would have to assume you are straight

You just haven't considered this:

Hundred year old vampire hanging out with teenage girl.

This is the ultimate dirty old man, isn't it?

i hate twilight and its pretty gay, but i dont judge people who like certain things so my answer is no

No? There's are tons of guys that like twilight!! Twilight's the best!!!

Are you sexually attracted to other men?

If not, then no, you're not gay. Poor judgment, maybe, but not gay. :P