Tired of guys who reject me because I won't have sex with them?

Okay lately, I've been getting so tired of some guys asking me why I'm still a virgin. I've been with 5 guys in my life and I have never had sex with them at all because 4 of them were long distance and 1 was when we were only 14 so we don't think much about sex. I'm single right now and almost every guy that talks to me asks me why I haven't lost it and it gets annoying to me and I would answer that maybe I'm not ready or I just want to wait. I don't know what is wrong with being a virgin at 20 years old because I feel that it just shows that you are waiting and being faithful for that right person. Ladies, let me ask you all this, does your boyfriend or guys ever ask WHY you are a virgin? And guys, why do you ask girls if they are a virgin? (Like in my mind, it seems like "some" guys just wants to get girls pants and that's it when they learn that the girl is still a virgin.)

I throw every single guy who ask for sex out the door or they just left. Sometime I wonder if its really my fault and it makes me think that I will be single for a long time or even forever. I am so depress. Help me and please tell me that its ok.

Favorite Answer

Believe me, you're doing yourself a favor by throwing these guys out the door. Even if you did have sex with them, the relationship would probably be pretty short lived.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin. I'm a 19 year old virgin and when I met my current boyfriend, he did ask me why. I told him "because I haven't found anyone I wanted to have sex with yet" and he said that was a good reason and then we dropped the subject and he's never asked again. We're long distance and have been dating for a long time, so I think I will lose my virginity to him the next time we see each other. But if a guy sees your virginity as a defect, then it means he definitely shouldn't be the one to take it from you.

Here's my advice: if a guy talks about sex really early on, it's a bad sign. Don't bring it up until he does, or until you're close enough that it feels comfortable and natural. Once you have an emotional connection, any guy worth his salt will see that it's an honor to be your first, not a burden. Good luck and I hope everything works out for the best!

The world is a sick place. But never fear, It will end soon. December 21 is D Day so enjoy the last 20 days or so and chill out.

Maybe have sex before the big day though. Not much too it. Lie back and think of the Queen

You are among the all to rare in our society who value commitment , loyalty, dignity, and respect over those willing to give up these principles because they 'want to be liked'. A promiscuous young girl or boy for that matter , are all too prevalent. Those groups who prefer the message the word 'easy' translates to others often find themselves in painful relationships. Husbands or partners unfaithful, one or both in the relationship addicted to alcohol and/or drugs, unwanted children, dependant on parents and social assistance, and of course the desire for peace and tranquillity never acquired.

It much more difficulty to reserve yourself for the person you deem will fulfil your hopes and dreams after the heat of passionate bodily affection. But be certain your preplanned abstinence allowed you the unclouded view of the individual you were prepared to live out your life with. You discovered a strong, objective, and committed partner, who is emotionally and physically ready to offer you a safe and secure life together.

You young lady can be, and should be, justly proud of your accomplishments in preserving your virginity and dignity in the manner you have. The man who shares his life with yours will receive into his heart a gift like no other. You're priceless and it was a pleasure to convey my thoughts and respect to you.

horny perverts go for girls who are easy to get. if you make it at least a BIT difficult they won't stick around. does that mean they care about your feeelings at all? hell no! they just want to do the deeds and move on, then you'll be known as the girl that's "easy" to get. most girls lose their virginity before they even hit puberty and that's just sad. I'm not a saint, but i respected myself and never gave in to peer pressure. some amazing guy WILL come along and know what you're worth. guys that you've interacted with are shameless, they don't know a girls' value. my boyfriend never asked me if i was a virgin, we've known each other for 3+ years and he knew the type of girl i was. but i told him anyway when we got sexual because i wanted him to know that i was still a virgin..maybe it didn't matter to him but it mattered to me. because i want him to know he's the first one that i've ever loved. plus, even if i wasn't when i dated him why does it matter? nobody should judge you by your past, it defines who you are.

Well, first sorry you get bugged about that. I like you, that you stick up for yourself and have some values about you. The guys in my classes always talk about f*cking girls and talk about them as if they are just a body and nothing else. No respect what so ever. What my pastor has told me is that sex is very sacred. That it should be saved for the one you want to be with for the rest of your life.

Source(s): Pastor.

Gurl this situation is kinda difficult because you already have kids. Seek the help of a counselor. He may refuse to go and give you a difficult time but if he does not cooperate you need to pack your bags and go. Feeling unwanted, and not desired is a horrible thing and it is very painful you dont want this to continue and then be one of those women that live unhappy for 30 + years, only to discover the asshole was getting it somewere else. You are young and beautiful NOW!

Good for you!! I'm with you here, I'm 17 and I'm waiting for sex. It's nothing to be ashamed of, trust me. If a guy can't respect your wishes, then he doesn't deserve you. He's probably afraid of commitment. Not good for a healthy relationship. So keep your head up and be proud of yourself. Nothing wrong with respecting yourself and asking others to do the same. :)

"Seems like some guys just want sex" No most of those guys do lol, you have to find the right kind of guy, one who's cool with you having morals and sticking to them.

Good for you. You're not an easy woman, many men are scared to get a woman who has high moral standards.