Ideas for a 14th (girls) birthday party in the Winter ?

I turn 14 in December and I really need to decide on what I'm going to do for my birthday soon. Its going to be me and 4 other girls. I'm already having a sleepover, but I need to know what to do BEFORE the sleepover. It cant be too expensive. And if its possible, it would be kinda fun to stick to "wintry" theme. Remember, all I need is what to do BEFORE the sleepover. Thanks ! (:

Favorite Answer

Ice skate maybe

Invite about 20 human beings, make warm dogs, hamburgers, popcorn, and pizza. Get quite a few chairs and characteristic absolutely everyone sit down and round a television and make it a cinema themed get jointly like I did for my 14th get jointly. Plus get a cinema themed cake, get jointly favors, and decorate somewhat. also do video games after and its no longer to expensive yet nonetheless thrilling. wish this somewhat helped.

You can hire a luxury limo car. Invite your friends and celebrate your 14th birthday inside a private cabin with cakes, personalized birthday theme, music with stereo speakers etc to make it memorable.