cant remember the other video sharing website like youtube!!?

Does anyone know the other video sharing website that i think starts with a v

Favorite Answer

Vimeo

• kasula

20. I survive my own, with my dogs Moo. :) The XX Yellow None arise Comdey grimy Dancing No i've got not considered it watching television i don't pass to college anymore I attempt to not get rather close to to friends using fact all of them finally end up not being who you theory they have been pass to mattress on the gymnasium My ceiling is pointy My bathing room My residing room definite, i enjoyed them single No definite procuring LOL that is probable Y!A you do not desire a link for that Nope i don't have a Q that desires answering the region i stay is busy and there's a lot to do i don't understand what it is Stayed domicile all morning then went to the gymnasium Spinnach and Ricotta Cannelloni Reese's P&S Yeah kinda haha!! not something/no person I pass over my sister I laughed :) PJs Too many to count quantity that is SOOOOO long yet i'm bored so i'm going to play :) uncertain Nope. Nope. Lied. walking in on human beings having intercourse. extraordinary heart beat. different than that i'm positive :) i'm 20 lol Nope No i hate facebook PS2, PS3, Wii The laptop Nope. I rather could not make a survey this long haha No i don't i'm point 6, it rather is extremely adequate haha i do unlike activities on a daily basis kinda in case you like Nope prevalent My eyes ran away after the 4th Q HURRAH Took up 5 minutes :D

Vimeo

Use VideoDesk.net to share your videos. You can password protect the videos, and there are no ads or limits. Here is the link - http://www.videodesk.net/

Dailymotion?